Commercial Truck and Fleet Repair and Maintenance
- Are you having problems with your Commercial Truck or Trailer?
- Is it overheating? Is the check engine light coming on?
- Having a commercial truck in need of repair can be a frustrating and overwhelming experience —often occurring at the most inconvenient times.
- If you notice rough idling or if you think there is less power output, then you may want to come by for service.
Your Fleet Service Specialists
The vast majority of expensive repairs could have been avoided with proper diagnostics from a qualified and honest mechanic. An accurate diagnosis of the root issue is extremely important in saving you money, both in parts and the cost of labor.
Our Commercial Truck and Trailer Repair Services include:
- Minor Repairs and Periodic Maintenance
- Gas and Diesel Engine and Transmission Replacement
- Hydraulic System Repairs from the PTO to the Implements and Everything In-between
- Annual DOT Inspections
- ANSI Crane and Boom Inspections
- Full Line of Factory Diagnostic Scanners
- Engine Repair
- Engine Rebuilds
- Engine Replacement
- Carburetor and Injection Maintenance
- Battery Replacement
- Water Pumps
- Fuel Pumps
- Brake Repair
- Engine Starters and Alternators
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- Engine Exhaust Work
Why Choose Automotive Specialist Inc. for Commercial Truck Repair in Westminster?
When you are choosing a mechanic for your fleet maintenance and repairs you need someone who understands how important those vehicles are to your day to day business. At Automotive Speclialist Inc. we take pride in keeping your fleet running smoothly. We understand that when even one of your vehicles is down it can cause delays and hurt your bottom line.
When you come to Automotive Specialist Inc. for fleet maintenance we can help you prevent those breakdowns and delays. And when one of your vehicles does need to be repaired, we will properly diagnose and repair it quickly so you can get back to business.