Fleet Repair and Maintenance
- Are you having problems with your fleet vehicle?
- Is it overheating? Is the check engine light coming on?
- Having a fleet vehicle in need of repair can be a frustrating and overwhelming experience —often occurring at the most inconvenient times.
- If you notice rough idling or if you think there is less power output, then you may want to come by for service.
Your Fleet Service Specialists
The vast majority of expensive repairs could have been avoided with proper diagnostics from a qualified and honest mechanic. An accurate diagnosis of the root issue is extremely important in saving you money, both in parts and the cost of labor.
Our Fleet Vehicle Repair Services include:
- Minor Repairs and Periodic Maintenance
- Gas and Diesel Engine and Transmission Replacement
- Hydraulic System Repairs from the PTO to the Implements and Everything In-between
- Annual DOT Inspections
- ANSI Crane and Boom Inspections
- Full Line of Factory Diagnostic Scanners
- Engine Repair
- Engine Rebuilds
- Engine Replacement
- Carburetor and Injection Maintenance
- Battery Replacement
- Water Pumps
- Fuel Pumps
- Brake Repair
- Engine Starters and Alternators
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- Engine Exhaust Work